Friday, December 30, 2016

Goodbye 2016







It is dark and gloomy and pouring rain today, and I can't think of a better way to end this year.

2016 has been crap. Total crap. While there of course have been moments of joy, just like any year, this year feels like it was filled with pain, frustration, loss, tears - so many tears, anger, depression and uncertainty.

So am happy to have rain today. I feel like it's washing away all the yuck from this year and I hope it starts over with a fresh, beautiful new year full of hope and excitement and joy. I have so many happy thoughts of what I want to accomplish, and learn and focus on in my year of Peace & Balance and I can't wait to start it.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. I am so glad to put it behind us and move on.
    This rain has been awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete